Monday 21 November 2016

Current State!

When the temperature has dropped to single figures and I climb the scale and its progressively going in the clockwise direction, I have got no other choice but to dust up my culinary skills and do something different. Its soup all the way.... And if you are bred in Africa, you will understand that this type of soup is way different and very less interesting in comparison to what we call soup hahaha. Anyways, I have had a couple visitors which means I have been making those fancy 'rich' meals and now its time to 'pay the piper'. Wish me luck as I enjoy my vegetable soup! lol! (made from the scratch by me hehehe. Celery, carrots, butternut squash, bits of potatoes, cos I just love meat its got strips of chicken, leeks, a bit of coconut milk, lots of water and vegetable stock.) Its not bad at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....