Saturday 26 November 2016

Thankful....

In the spirit of the American thanksgiving, I am posting this picture of me strolling down the streets of Boston without a care in the world last September hahaha. Everyday for me is thanksgiving actually and again I will tell the entire story on the EllyEleanor show!  Yes I know some are tired of waiting but be patient, its sooner than you think hahaha. The past year has taught me that peace is a gift that God gives to ONLY his children and I won't trade the world for that peace. I am thankful for quite a lot I cant start to mention it all but today I just choose to say I am indeed very thankful for PEACE(Isa 26:3)


In between though, my legs are straight, I don't understand that convex or concave bend hahaha. Have a fabulous weekend guys. From the innermost part of my heart, I pray you experience God's peace and it actually starts from having a meaningful relationship with him and by this, I don't mean Religion!
Bisous
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....