Wednesday 23 November 2016

Todays Reminder.....

Most times when I need God to intervene in a particular area of my life, and I am focused and engage in various spiritual activities ie fasting, intercession etc the devil just reminds me of a lot of good Christians I know who are either barren, dead, plagued with diseases or undergoing one challenge or the other. He reminds us of all of these to dampen our faith and feel that our prayers might not get answered. Remember however that "The devil is a liar" and your case is different. So go in faith! All things are possible to him that believes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....