Saturday 1 June 2013

Blog To Voice.......

"IF YOU DONT HAVE A DREAM, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A DREAM COME TRUE"?
I said in an earlier post that, Fulfilment for me is inspiring you through my passion for God, respect for hardwork, insatiable appetite to be the best at what I do and make a  lasting difference  that lives on when I am no more, to really live and not just be left in this world to make up the statistics, to see men and women who have worked hard at developing themselves and as a result are comfortable in their own skin because both the extrinsic and intrinsic factors are dealt with. I received an e mail very early this morning and I will share with you what one of the many readers, sent me

 "Your write ups are sooooo inspiring, God bless you. Why do I need to have a google mail acct, to be able to post a comment there?

I had been feeling fat and grouchy all week, and being down wt flu didnt make matters any better! My face suddenly looked rounder and fuller from all that sneezing and irritation.
After reading that article, I took a bath, packed my hair up, and applied some make up and just felt good about myself. Grateful to be alive and saved all because of the work of grace!!! Thanks for that article."
This was sent after my post on Making a difference, more than a cliche.  And how fulfilled I felt.

Now however, we are coming to radio, with more inspiring topics, you will be able to call in and lets deal with life issues and share our views. Yaaaaay!.
Details will be coming soon on date and time but we will be on the popular london christian radio.
http://www.londonchristianradio.com/, in about two weeks, will keep you posted. Keep visiting the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....