Wednesday 5 June 2013

Love The Blog? You Will Love The VOICE......

My PhotoI   I said in an earlier post that I was coming to radio, with more inspiring topics, you will be able to call in and lets share our views on real  life issues. I am highly elated however to announce to you, that on monday the 10th of June, 2013, I will feature in a programme aired on the london christian radio between 6pm -7pm. I realise that viewers of this blog are from diverse countries, so the quickest and easiest way to tune in, will be to log unto www. londonchristianradio.com This is really a path that has captured my heart  amidst all my career and experience and I will be delighted to have you all listen in. I am determined to make my optimism so contagious. Join me and lets be the difference. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....