Sunday 30 June 2013

Style Me!


You see me! your right, however I see the blue sky, what a lovely weekend this has been. In the whole of June, I havent had a saturday to myself, whewwww. Anyways wanted to share something different and what more can I share but my lovely self hahaha, sometimes I feel this blog is to serious lol! Anyways like I say its inspirational and if you want the gossip et al, you know where to go.
There is no perfect situation in life, sometimes the only blessing you have to count, is the blessing of your heartbeat. Everyday is a gift, be grateful to God.
















                                     Yea and something for Gents
           
This has actually been on the shelf for about three years but today I fell in love with it surprisingly. I just love the fragrance, it kinda combines delicacy to manhood. Its quite sensual, anyways you might think otherwise, but all the same, add it to your collection, I dont think you would go wrong. The ladies surely love 'em lol.

Its the start of a new month in a few hours peeps and the second half of the year. Had a rough first half? Dont be discouraged, go into the second half with the one who is there already and with your hopes anchored on Him, unshakeable faith and can do attitude, the sky is your starting point. *Bless*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....