Wednesday 26 June 2013

Dont FIGHT IT

In the past few months, I have gone from blogger to talk show host, not to mention my full time job, other charity work I am engaged in, some presentations etc I constantly have to make and lately party planner. Yes!!! And if you ask me how I do it, I say I can do ALL things through Christ. And by His grace I am not doing badly lol! Today however as I return from shopping for party favours quite a distance from my location and having to wait in traffic for most part of it,(thank God I was not the one driving lol). I come back really tired and as I get dinner set, I just tried to listen to music but ended up listening to Joel Osteen, and if you ask me, it made my day. Hes message in this clip was so amazing with so much truth revealed. Do listen and as you do, may the entrance of His word, illuminate your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....