Wednesday 3 April 2013

Elly Eleanor

My Photo

Fulfilment for me is inspiring you through my passion for God, respect for hardwork, insatiable appetite to be the best at what I do and make a  lasting difference  that lives on when I am no more, to really live and not just be left in this world to make up the statistics, to see men and women who have worked hard at developing themselves and as a result are comfortable in their own skin because both the extrinsic and intrinsic factors are dealt with.
Inspired by this blog then please spread the word and lets change our world.
Criticisms /suggestions? e-mail (ellyeleanor123@gmail.com).
Do have an amazing 2nd Quarter;
Cheerioo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....