Thursday 25 April 2013

Ellys Thoughts

Now I am on my way back on the train on one of the days that seem the longest for me. Its about 9:35pm and its taking me an effort to keep my eyes open so that the train doesn't go past my stop lol. On the next stop however this man jumps in with his sordid alcoholic smell. But you know what, regardless of the eyes staring at him, he begins to play this rather archaic guitar and you know what, not long after,he got everyone's attention I believe. On a busy underground train, by that time of the night not before long, the coins where dropping in his little box. Like I say, life is simple. Discover what you are good at, and bless the world around you. The video isn't the greatest here as you will appreciate that at this time of the day, the only language my body understood was home/my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....