Thursday 18 April 2013

My God! My Lord! My All!

Loving God is one thing but being able to express your love for God with so much passion that flows not just from a superficial relationship with God, but a deep seathed, soul drenching, mind blowing, joy overflowing, inexplicable experience is another. Show me a woman who truly loves God and I will show you a woman who is ready to take her world!. I love this woman, I really really really do. Her passion rubs off on me like a contagious viral disease Wow! Love you Priscilla Shirer! God bless and increase this gift in you. You can check out more of her but meanwhile enjoy the clip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....